Cement Business & Industry Africa 2024 Conference & Exhibition
October 16-17, 2024 | Johannesburg, South Africa
Organized by GMI Global, Cement Business & Industry 2024 will bring together over 100 stakeholders from Africa and international cement producers, equipment vendors, strategy and M&A, financial, sales and marketing and trading.
2024 edition will contain a special Alternative Fuels and Raw Materials session track to highlight the innovations in this important sector of cement industry.
Who should attend?
- Cement producers
- Equipment vendors
- Strategy & M&A professionals
- Financial & equity analysts
- Sales & marketing specialists
- Technical & operations specialists
- Engineering, environmental & logistic professionals
- Sustainability advocates
- Investment communities
- Innovators and entrepreneurs
- Technology enthusiasts
- Professionals focused on cement industry decarbonization
- Policy makers and regulators interested in sustainable cement production
- Gain a comprehensive market perspective, forecasts, and competitive insights, with a particular emphasis on industry decarbonization trends.
- Explore innovations in alternative fuels and new business models designed to reduce the carbon footprint of cement production.
- Learn about cutting-edge environmental performance management techniques crucial for addressing sustainability and decarbonization challenges.
- Understand the impact of industry developments on finance and capital markets while considering the importance of environmentally responsible investments.
- Discover ways to enhance efficiency, innovation, and new developments with a strong focus on sustainable and decarbonized cement practices.
- Stay updated on the latest technology, operations, and best practices within the context of cement industry decarbonization, ensuring you are well-prepared for a more sustainable future.
Find here the complete presentation of the event.