Cement Business and Industry & Alternative Fuels and Raw Materials Brazil and LatAm 2024
May 08-09, 2024 | São Paulo, Brazil
Cement Business and Industry Brazil & LatAm & Alternative Fuels and Raw Materials 2024 brings together over 150 stakeholders and international cement producers, equipment vendors, strategy and M&A, financial, sales and marketing and trading.
Maio 08-09 2024 I São Paulo, Brasil
Cement Business and Industry Brazil & LatAm & Alternative Fuels and Raw Materials 2024 reúne mais de 150 acionistas, produtores internacionais de cimento, fornecedores de equipamentos, estratégia e fusões & aquisições, financeiro, vendas e marketing e comércio.
Who should attend?
- Executives in the C-suite of cement companies who rely on real-time business information and data for strategic decision-making.
- CFOs and financial teams responsible for determining their companies' strategic direction, cost competitiveness, and investment priorities.
- Cementitious products traders and exporters looking to gain insights into the latest trends in the region's market.
- Strategists and planners focused on analyzing the latest opportunities, competitive dynamics, and market trends in the cement industry.
- Logistics companies and cargo carriers involved in the transportation of cement, clinker, slag, and petcoke to and from the region.
- Technologists and solution providers that facilitate trade, operations, and strategies for cement companies.
- Circular economy companies and specialists evaluating strategic investment opportunities in the context of sustainability.
- Green construction companies assessing opportunities and sustainability across the supply chain.
- Regulatory and compliance professionals interested in the latest industry standards and requirements.
- Academics and researchers seeking to enhance their knowledge of the cement industry and sustainability practices.
- Professionals interested in Cement Industry Decarbonization.
- Interact directly with senior CW consultants and analysts to gain valuable insights and engage in meaningful discussions.
- Acquire systematic information and real data, ensuring that you leave the event with actionable insights.
- Access the latest industry data and statistics from the CW Research team to stay informed about industry trends.
- Participate in discussions and reviews in a multi-client setting, fostering collaboration and in-depth understanding.
- Benefit from personalized small group meetings with key decision-makers in the Americas cement and solid fuels industries.
- Explore and address pressing industry topics that directly impact your day-to-day operations.
- Gain an understanding of how low carbon cement can contribute to reducing the industry's environmental impact.
- Analyze how a circular economy approach can help companies reduce their carbon footprint.
- Stay Informed about Cement Industry Decarbonization Initiatives.
- Engage in discussions on innovative technologies, including Carbon Capture Storage and Use (CCSU), and their adoption in the industry.
- Learn about sustainable practices in the cement industry.
- Explore strategic investment opportunities in alternative fuels and raw materials.
- Understand the impact of regulatory changes on the cement industry.
Find here the complete presentation of the event.