The CW Research report provides an in-depth analysis of the Indian pulp market
This report presents the latest data on the market size (volume and value) sourced through both primary and secondary research.
Five year historical and five year forecast data showcased include figures on apparent consumption, domestic production, capacity, utilization rates, exports and imports, price dynamics, as well as qualitative information on trends in the industry.
The report covers key drivers and constraints for individual pulp producers and end-users. The market intelligence provided in the report focused on the industry’s demand and supply, providing a strategic perspective on the evolution and outlook for that market.
This research effort serves the interests of the pulp manufacturers, as well as all the industry’s stakeholders: wood suppliers, equipment suppliers, etc.
Scope of the report:
1. About the industry
2. Industry snapshot
3. Industry overview
- Executive summary
- Principal industry drivers
- Production: segment by types (bleached soft pulp, bleached hardwood pulp, unbleached pulp and mechanical pulp)
- Market segmentation: newsprint production, hygiene paper production, packaging manufacturing, market pulp
- Industry structure and value chain
- Industry life cycle
4. Pulp trade
5. Products & Markets
- Supply Chain and logistics
- Competitive Landscape
6. Company profiles: Sriman Chemicals, Aditya Birla, Orient Paper Mills, J K Paper Limited, N.E. Impex, Tes, Kalpataru Agro Forest Enterprises Private Limited and others