- China’s green petcoke production increased by 2 percent in the first three months of 2022
- Production volume in India was up 26 percent in March compared to the same period in 2021
- US green petcoke production has slowed down, while exports continue to increase compared to 2021
- Cement consumption is expected to grow in Asia ex-China and the Middle East by an estimated 5 percent and 4 percent year-on-year, respectively, in 2022
- While consumption in Western Europe is likely to grow, Eastern Europe and CIS is set to decline due to the Russia-Ukraine conflict
- Cement consumption in China is expected to continue to decrease due challenges in the construction sector
CW Group is pleased to announce its participation to the AshTrade Europe 2014 conference organized by GMI Global in D├╝sseldorf, Germany, on May 22 and 23, at the Sheraton D├╝sseldorf Airport Hotel.
Global cement trade prices fell 1.9 percent year-on-year, according to preliminary figures presented in the 1Q2015 Global Cement Trade Price Report (GCTPR).
CW Research, leader in customized market research solutions, launches the much-anticipated price assessment series for the global cement and clinker market.