The World Cement Equipment Market and Forecast report addresses important market dynamics and the outlook for equipment used in the production of clinker and cement, integrated as well as grinding units.
Building on a rigorous analysis of past and future cement plant capacity expansions (greenfield and brownfield expansions), the report covers all production stages, from raw material grinding to final cement dispatch. Key trends in the main production equipment segments are discussed and sized and forecasted (in USD value and capacity, where applicable), broken down into geographic segments (principal countries, regions and global by equipment type).
More specifically, process-wise, the report covers equipment required in crushing (crushers), milling (raw meal mills, fuel mills, finishing mills), power (electricity generation and waste heat recovery), pyro processing (burners, pre-heaters / cyclones, kilns, coolers, alternative fuel preparation), and dispatch (weighing, bulk loading, bagging and palletizing equipment) is sized and forecast. Within the principal segments additional details are provided, including mills (vertical roller, ball and roller presses) as well as other equipment such as conveying, storage (silos, stackers / reclaimers), automation, motors, environmental & emissions (e.g., filters and scrubbers), and testing and control functions are extensively covered.
Find more information about the report in our press release notes on general trends and on functional equipment
Scope of the Report:
1. Executive summary
3. Cement plant and processes overview
4. Competitive overview
• Market shares
5. Market drivers: current and future cement market capacity
- Future and historical capacity by region, type and size of plant: North America, Latin America, Europe, CIS, Africa, Middle East, Asia ex-China, China
6. Process and functional equipment:
- Types and subtypes of process and functional equipment overview: crushing, fuel preparation, pyroline, finish milling, dispatch, control, automation, conveying, environmental control
- Existing and future global and regional process and functional equipment market by type and subtype (market size in units, output per hour and value)
- Crushing: crushers (primary and secondary), analyzers and samplers, raw mills, storage units, (silos, stackers, reclaimers), other
- Fuel preparation: Alternative fuel: milling and preparation equipment, storage equipment, Solid fuels: fuel milling, storage equipment (silos, stackers, reclaimers, anti-explosion equipment), Conveying equipment, Other
- Pyroline: preheaters, pre-calciners and cyclones, burners, kilns, coolers, filtration (ESP, bag), analyzers and samplers, storage equipment, other
- Finishing mill: cement (finish) mills, storage (silos, dedusters), analyzers and samplers, other
- Dispatch: weighing, bagging equipment, palletizing equipment, other
- Control: monitoring and control room, data center / IoT, lab and testing, other
- Other: Waste Heat Recovery Systems, power generation (captive and generation equipment)
- Functional break-out o Conveying: bucket, other (belt, drag chain, etc) o Motors: fan, mill, kiln o Automation: software, hardware o Mills: technology - VRM vs ball mill vs roller presses, use – raw vs fuel vs cement, size – large vs medium vs small
- Existing and future technological and usage trends
7. Company profiles: FLSmidth, ThyssenKrupp, Sinoma, CNBM, Fives and KHD Humbolt Wedag, Others