Will regional cement market growth patterns change as a result of the pandemic?
CW Research team will present a detailed analysis of the cement industry, including highlights from the 1H2021 update of the Global Cement Volume Forecast Report (GCVFR). The comprehensive report includes extensive and comparable data on the global cement market, covering historical information, as well as a long-term forecast.
The webinar will offer expert and inside knowledge on the cement industry, allowing its participants to be better prepared for the challenges that may occur in the near future.
- Long-term forecast of cement demand up to 2050
- Regional level expectations
- Qualitative long-term drivers and constraints of cement demand
- Ongoing impact of Covid-19 on the market
About the Global Cement Volume Forecast Report
CW Group’s Global Volume Forecast Report is a twice yearly update on projections for cement volumes on a national, regional and global level. The forecast provides global and regional outlooks, as well as a detailed perspective on 55+ major cement markets, including information on consumption, production, net trade and production capacity. The five year outlook presented in this benchmark study enables industry professionals to shape their perspective on markets and business priorities.
The Global Cement Volume Forecast Report has two updates a year:
- May update: a quantitative update that includes the numerical section of the report, without the country write-ups
- November update: an extended update that includes briefs on the 55+key markets with principal supply-demand impacting drivers and our analysts market assessments presenting a detailed numerical worldwide analysis, as well as the regional and global supply-demand model