Rising sea freights: the onset of a new trend?
- YouTube :
The combination of booming demand and a global supply chain that has been disrupted by the Covid-19 pandemic has resulted in escalating freight prices worldwide.
In this session, CW Research experts will provide a comprehensive overview of the global shipping market amidst a scenario of strengthening recoveries across major economies including the US and China, as Covid-19 vaccination increases and pent-up demand and dislodged supply chains drive prices for commodities – and freight rates – up.
The webinar will provide participants with the opportunity to hear CW Research team's insights on the global dry bulk shipping market, including:
- Main sea freight indices outlook
- Key drivers affecting global shipping costs
- Regional demand drivers and constraints
- Major commodities trade patterns
- Dry bulk market developments
- Ongoing impact of Covid-19